About Oakwood Estates
Oakwood Estates is located in between Columbia Pike and Lewisburg Pike in a great location close to the heart of Historic Downtown Franklin. Less than 5 miles from the Franklin I-65 exit, all the residents enjoy the ability to easily travel anywhere they need to get to in the Franklin or Middle Tennessee area. Oakwood Estates has a minimum lot size of 1 acre, which adds to the greenery and beauty of the neighborhood during the spring and summer months.
Oakwood Estates typically features homes that range from $280,000 to $380,000. Lots must be a minimum of 1 acre, so all the homes have a large amount of green space. Square footage is typically between 2,500 sqft to 3,500 sqft. Oakwood Estates main draw is the large lot sizes that set it apart from other neighborhoods where the homes are closer together. HOA dues are $40/year and the dues go towards maintaining the entrance to the neighborhood. Residents also have the option to join the tennis club or the pool club. The homes in Maplewood are zoned for Oak View Elementary, Page Middle, and Independence High School.
Located between Columbia Pike and Lewisburh Pike 5 miles from the Franklin I-65 exit
- House prices ranges from $280,000 to $380,000
- Lots are all at least 1 acre
- Square footage ranges from 2,500 sqft to 3,500 sqft
- HOA dues are $40/annually with the option of membership in pool/tennis club
- Amenities include lighted tennis courts, a pool, a small pavilion, lifeguards, and a tennis club (all optional membership)
- School Zones
Official website: http://www.oakwoodfranklin.com/