Rogersshire is located on both sides of Del Rio Pike just outside of Historic Downtown Franklin. Residents can get into Downtown Franklin in less than 3 minutes and to the Franklin interstate exit in under 10, which allows for easy travel to areas like Cool Sprigns, Brentwood, and Nashville. Rogersshire is split into two sections called The Meadow and The Crest with one on each side of Del Rio Pike.
Rogersshire typically features homes that range from $220,000 to $400,000. Lot size is typically 1/4 acre with some variation, and square footage is typically between 1,700 sqft to 3,200 sqft. HOA dues are only $25/month and the dues go towards maintaining the entrances to both sides, common areas, sidewalks, lighted streets, and a community playground. The homes in Rogersshire are usually zoned for Johnson/Poplar Grove/Freedom Elementary, Poplar Grove/Freedom Middle, and Franklin High School.
Located on both sides of Del Rio Pike behind the Kroger in Franklin
- House prices ranges from $220,000 to $400,000
- Lot size is typically 1/4 of an acre
- Square footage ranges from 1,700 sqft to 3,200 sqft
- HOA dues are $25/month or $300 annually
- Amenities include the entrances to both sides, common areas, sidewalks, lighted streets, and a community playground
- School Zones
Official website: http://www.rogersshire.org/